1. E. F. Assmus, Jr. and J. D. Key, Designs and their Codes, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992.
2. W. Bosma and J. Cannon, Handbook of Magma Function, Department of Mathematics, University of Sydney, November 1994, available online at http://www.magma.maths.usyd.edu.au/magma/.
3. T. Beth, D. Jungnickel and H. Lenz, Design Theory, Vol. 1, 2nd edition, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1999.
4. M. R. Darafsheh, Designs from the group PSL2(q), q even, Des. Codes Cryptogr. 39 (2006) 311-316.
5. M. R. Darafsheh, A. R. Ashrafi and M. Khademi, Some designs related to group actions, Ars. Combin. 86 (2008) 65-75.
6. M. R. Darafsheh, A. R. Ashrafi and M. Khademi, On designs constructed by group actions, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 70 (2009) 235-245.
7. M. R. Darafsheh, A. Iranmanesh and R. Kahkeshani, Designs from the groups PSL2(q) for certain q, Quaest. Math. 32 (2009) 1-10.
8. J. D. Key and J. Moori, Designs, codes and graphs from the Janko groups J1 and J2, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 40 (2002) 143-159.
9. J. D. Key and J. Moori, Correction to: Codes, designs and graphs from the Janko groups J1 and J2, J. D. Key and J. Moori, JCMCC 40 (2002) 143-159, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 64 (2008) 153.
10. J. D. Key, J. Moori and B. G. Rodrigues, On some designs and codes from primitive representations of some finite simple groups, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 45 (2002) 3-19.
11. B. Rodrigues, Codes of Designs and Graphs from Finite Simple Groups, Ph.D. thesis, University of Natal, South Africa, 2003.
12. J. J. Rotman, An Introduction to the Theory of Groups, 4th edition, Springer-Verlag, 1995.
13. M. Suzuki, Group Theory I, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1982.